Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Buying Your First Home - CPF Talk

The ache of home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.
~ Maya Angelou

I totally agree with Maya. Been longing for a place of my own too.

Anyway, just doing my bit of free advertising. If anyone's interested in buying property, there'll be a talk held by CPF Board.

The details are as follows:

Title of Talk: Buying Our First Home
Date/Day: 15th Jan 2011, Sat
Time: 2.30pm - 5.30pm
Venue: 6 Shenton Way, DBS Building Tower 1, DBS Auditorium Level 3, Singapore 068809.

Cost:
1 person - $8.00
2 persons - $5.00 each
3 persons - $6.00 each
4 persons - $5.00 each

(In case you're wondering, I've no idea about the weird pricing.)

That said, you can register here for the talk and refer to it for more details.

Cheers,
~K

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kay,

    Looking for resale or new flats? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CW888,

    Thanks for link. It's a good point you've brought up and I do agree. I think that some people just get greedy to the point of selling their place thinking they can create another dream home for themselves. Either that or as pointed out in your other post, they aren't living in their dream home yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello LP,

    Am hoping to find a nice, cosy resale flat. Find the new flats too small. Only aiming for a 3 or 4 room for a start. Not willing to break the bank for a home as I think it's important to enjoy your house and not feel burdened by it.

    That said, the COV is a downer though haha. Big downer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay,

    Can one lah :) Still have time to save up. And who knows after election, there could be goodies to new first time buyers of re-sale flats like you? :)

    Keep your fingers crossed :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, perhaps LP. I'm all for goodies haha.

    And yes, I'm crossing, I'm crossing. Definitely. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Please Visit My Sponsors

Best Deals From Amazon