Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 24, 2010

Quick Post: Breadtalk Still in Uptrend

Quick post:

As readers would know, I've been following Breadtalk and have vested interest in this company. 

In my last post, I mentioned that prices seem to be in an uptrend channel. See Breadtalk Dips But What Next? for further discussion.


The last time I mentioned that a buying opportunity may be presenting itself (see Breadtalk Buying Opportunity Soon), prices dipped to the bottom of the uptrending channel as well at $0.60. Today a look at the chart without all the other indicators shows a doji forming very near the base of the channel again.


A look at the weekly chart shows this uptrend very clearly with the 14 day moving average supporting the climb. 

This could be another buying opportunity for anyone looking to be invested before price head higher.

That's it for now on Breadtalk.

What did I tell ya? Quick post.

Cheers,
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Please Visit My Sponsors

Best Deals From Amazon